Has your driving licence been stolen or misplaced recently? Are you wondering how to get it replaced without stressing? Replacing your lost driving licence in the UK has been made easy by the Driving and Vehicle Licencing Agency (DVLA). As easy as it is, free time to apply for a replacement can be hard to come by, and as such, there is the need for a third party to make this application on our behalf.
This is why we at Driving Help have dedicated our time to helping UK residents apply for various issues relating to driving licences. Now you can carry on with your day-to-day activities without having to stress over the replacement or renewal of your driving licence All you need to do is contact us on our website and follow the prompts on our easy-to-use website interface. We would require you to provide all the necessary information which we have listed and leave the rest of the processing for us to deal with.
What is driving help and how can they be of help?
Driving Help is a company that was established to help the residents of the UK carry out any activity relating to driving licences. We carry out such activities on behalf of people who allow us to do so by registering with us. With our charge of £81, we offer you premium services that you won’t find anywhere else. So, whether you’re renewing your licence if you’re 70 or older, or applying for your first provisional licence, we’ve got you covered.
Why choose driving help to help with your licence issue?
At Driving Help, we are committed to giving our clients premium support when it comes to licence problems. Our services are curated to ensure that our clients are less swamped with issues related to licence problems. Our services include:
- Providing step-by-step solutions: to reduce stress and time-wasting, we have come up with a step-by-step solution for applying, renewing, or replacing your UK driving licence. By choosing our services, we ensure that your application will be done without any errors and its processing will be done in little to no time.
- Virtual assistance and customer support: we offer round-the-clock customer support and assistance for any enquiries or issues relating to UK drivers’ licences faced by our clients.
- Licence protection: Our fee insures you against subsequent driving licence theft or loss. This simply means we will help apply for the replacement of your licence on your behalf once you inform us about its theft. The DVLA fee is covered by us (terms and conditions apply).
- Loyalty: with our partnership with various retailers, we ensure that our customers can access mouth-watering discounts on car-related products and services.
- Penalty points: we give access to driving licence penalty points in real-time and also send the penalty status to our clients through our SMS messaging services.