We are a third party check and send service, we specialise in helping people process their driving licence applications online as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We offer a turnkey solution to keep your Licence protected, to assist you on any Driving Legal issue, to assist you with your Driving Licence applications and to benefit from exclusive discounts on car-related products and services
By choosing Driving Help offer at £81, you benefit from the following services for 1 year:
- Loyalty program with exclusive deals and discounts on various car-related products and services.
- Legal assistance if you are facing a driving licence dispute or any other legal issue you may encounter.
- Application support including a check for any mistakes or omissions before being processed to DVLA.
- Customer support available from 9 am to 6 pm seven days a week.
No subscription, no hidden costs, just a simple one-off payment per year.
To renew online, you will need:
- a valid UK passport
- to be a resident of Great Britain – there’s a different service in Northern Ireland
- to pay by MasterCard, Visa, Electron, Maestro or Delta debit or credit card (there’s no fee if you’re over 70 or have a medical short period licence)
- addresses of where you’ve lived over the last 3 years
- your current driving licence (if you don’t have your licence you must say why in your application)
- your National Insurance number (if you know it)
- to not be disqualified from driving
Your driving licence should arrive within a week if you apply online. You must send your old photocard licence to DVLA when you get your new licence. You’ll be told the address to use when you finish the application.
Your new licence will be valid from the date your application is approved, not from the expiry date of your current licence.
You will receive a confirmation email once you’ve applied. You might be asked to take part in research by email, but you can opt-out.
After completing the form, if the application doesn’t proceed to the payment page, please make sure all mandatory information is complete and in the correct format. If you still can’t proceed, please contact us.
We use a secure payment gateway to manage our online payments. There are some card types we don’t accept. If you find the payment isn’t going through, please contact us, and we will investigate this.
The application will be thoroughly checked by our professional team of advisers. If there are any errors or omissions, we will email you and ask you to correct these.